What To Expect: Presentation by CED on Entrepreneurship Opportunities in Gujarat and Benefits of doing Business. Opportunities in Gujarat and Benefits of doing Business.
Who is it for? Anyone ages 18-55
We encourage final year students of ITI, Polytechnic, Engineering, Pharmacy, Ayurvedic, Science, Arts & Commerce colleges, Agritech Institutes, Management Schools, Trade Schools, and service professionals and executives who have the drive to run their own businesses.
What are the objectives of E.A.P.?
- To receive expert guidance on why you should do business?
- How to develop a product or service business?
- How to finance your business idea
- How to manage your business?
- How to generate employment?
- How to grow and scale your business
Benefits of Enterpreneurship Awareness Program
- Prepare for your future
- Enhance Creativity and Innovation Improved problem-solving skills
- Develops Confidence & Decision-making ability
- Gain Financial Independence and Security
- Generate Employment
- Contribute to the Development of Society
- Contribute to your community and the Indian economy
- Boosts Leadership Quality
- Teaches Basic Life and Business Skills
What is Entrepreneurship:
- Entrepreneurship is the ability to identify problems or social or economic needs around us and organize a business model to solve these issues.
- In the current economic climate, entrepreneurship is an increasingly attractive career option. Entrepreneurship contributes to economic growth and leads to job generation.
- Youth that explores entrepreneurship programs greatly expand their knowledge and boost their problem-solving skills
About Entrepreneurship Development Program (EDP)
The EDP program will help with:
*Product or Service Development Guidance
*How to Begin: Business Planning, Market Survey, Strategy
*Locate Facilities & Finances
*Managing your Business
*Project management & Reporting
The Smart Village Movement is a collaborative process facilitated by the SVM organization with the Berkeley-Haas Center of Growth Markets to create a Smart Village ecosystem. We partner with Government, Academia, Corporations, and Rural Communities to foster independence and sustainable rural development in Indian villages and other emerging markets. Our mission is to empower rural people through digital technologies and open innovation platforms to access global markets
The Centre for Entrepreneurship Development (CED) is a premier Organization of Government of Gujarat engaged in Entrepreneurship Development Training since 1979 and Skill Development since 2009. Concept behind CED is to develop entrepreneurs in the urban as well as rural areas of the state, who can establish their own Enterprise (Trading/Service/Manufacturing) which in turn aids in economic growth of the state and also creates employment opportunities for others. Visit: ced.gujarat.gov.in