These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Smart Village Movement’s Website, at https://www.smartvillagemovement.org
Unless otherwise stated, Smart Village Movement and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights of all material on Smart Village Movement. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Smart Village Movement for your own personal use, subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Smart Village Movement
- Sell, rent, or sublicense material from Smart Village Movement
- Refurbish the same details to create a duplicate page on any form of media, print, electronic or social media
- Use the information from Smart Village Movement to promote your personal agenda
- Use the name or the logo of Smart Village Movement to either promote your personal status or achieve any status
- Mislead people by quoting the ownership of Smart Village Movement in any manner
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Smart Village Movement
- Redistribute content from Smart Village Movement
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Template. Certain sections of this website offer users the opportunity to share their opinions and information. Smart Village Movement does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of the Smart Village Movement, its partners, agents, and/or affiliates. Those who post comments represent their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Smart Village Movement shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a consequence of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on this website.
Smart Village Movement reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions. Regardless of this, any suggestions that may be categorized for the better functionality of the website is welcome by the users.
You as the user, warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consent to do so
- The Comments do not infringe on any intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents, or trademarks of third parties
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote businesses or customs or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations listed here may be linked to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups, which may not hyperlink to our Website.
Links from these organizations will be approved if:
(a) we do not look unfavorably on ourselves or our accredited model;
(b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of Smart Village Movement, and
(d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
In order to link to our home page, these organizations must meet the following requirements:
(a) The link cannot be in any way misleading;
(b) the link must not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
(c) the link must be within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Smart Village Movement at firstname.lastname@example.org. Give us your name, the name of your organization, and contact information, along with the URL of your website, any URLs that are linked to it, intend to link to our Website and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link and allow us 15 days for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our Society’s name
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Smart Village Movement’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking a trademark license agreement.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
We will not be held liable for any loss or damage caused by this website or the information and services on the website.